Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Another Catch-Up Post

Just a quick pop in to let anyone who may actually be reading this, I'm still alive. Although, I did just get over a particularly rough bout of the flu. I'm fine, alive, well, freaking out over the not-too-distant future. Brian has tendered his resignation from his job of 7 years. I am still not quite finished with my phlebotomy course (plus, there's other frustrations related to that that I'm not sure I will ever widely share. Just a frustrating occurence.)

On a happier note, Christmas was lovely, not quite the same without my grandmother here to celebrate, and my other grandmother didn't have the usual get-together, which still feels off to me. I woke up sick the morning of my immediate family's Christmas, but it was still a good time. It was also the first Chinese food I've had since November. I'm toying with the idea of giving up meat for the billionth time in my life, and other than that, I'm in a not quite rut, but a place of doing a little more than merely trying to figure things out. Or maybe it only feels that way because I actually attended a class that could lead to employment, which is more than I've done since high school.

Hopefully soon I will be back to regular blogging, out of my semi-blahs. I have new makeup goodies to share, possibly a "what I got for Christmas" post (not sure I'm liking those! But I get the interest in what others received), and a new and improved lifestyle/diet change series. So check back soon! Hope your 2014 is going lovely so far :D

No comments:

Post a Comment