Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Another Christmas Post

Yeah, this is kind of (kind of?!?!) late, and I am not one to feel the urge to show the world every little thing I receive, but it is a blogging tradition, and really, what else do I have to blab about? With that, I bring you my first ever "what Santa brought me" post. In January.

First of all, I GOT A CAMERA!! I could end this post right now and be a very happy camper. It's  a Nikon Coolpix in plum, which is very nice. I still need a memory card, but I've already had fun with it, and can't wait to get my greedy little clutches on a memory card.

Next up, an Ulta gift card for $50, which became an Urban Decay Sustainable shadow palette, two Organix 3 piece travel sets (love the Brazilian Ever Straight set), which were BOGO free, and I still have $10 left. The palette was half price, and let me tell you, there is nothing I love more than using a gift card during a sale.

My niece, Mady, let me know that the gift from her (and my brother), was picked out, purchased, and possibly even wrapped solely by her lonesome. Not bad for a 5 year old. I was told well before time, that it was picked (by my brother) because I "will never grow up." I guessed that it was a stuffed animal by examining the box. It's a stuffed Hello Kitty, and she looks like she's dressed to flamenco dance. She and my pink poodle-y HK will live in my crafts room, as soon as it's cleared and ready. And thank you Moosy and George, I love it! 

From the sister, I got one of those nail stamping kits, which has led to me cussing when my favorite design won't stamp properly. And perusing Amazon for Cheeky plates. And even more polish. She also gave me a peacock themed pad, which is adorable and living in my purse. I can never have too many pens or pads.

Also among my loot, were fuzzy pajamas (soooooooo so so good), underthings, half a set of the taco bowl molds (other half went to Kaemae), the Sweet on Paris BBW spray, and a Christmas scent warmer. Even though we didn't have it on December 25, I think I would vote to plan the next one out this way again. We had a huge breakfast, watched tv, opened presents, and made pizzas. I'm not really big on change, and that especially extends to holidays, but this change wasn't so bad. And I'm already planning for the next one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment