Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

More Pacifica Love- Samples

I forget how long ago it was when Pacifica began offering samples of their most popular scents (not terribly long ago), but my goodness, I am so glad they do. You can buy one .1oz tin of the solid fragrance for $2. Which is not a lot of product, but it's more than enough to try out, get good and hooked on, and you get a tiny little tin with groovy little designs that you can use for other things once it's empty (pill tin, anyone?)

Best of all perhaps, you receive one free sample of your choice with any $25 order, and two with any $50 order. Or you can snag 5 for $12.95 (which includes shipping, U.S. only.) Honestly, I wouldn't even feel too sad about getting all 17 of them for $34 (which is not promoted on their site, I just sometimes like to prove I can do simple addition ;) ) and give these out as little thinking of you type gifts. It'd be kind of like being a Pacifica dealer, except it's not illegal or harmful, but completely addictive and great smelling! I'm already obsessed with Island Vanilla, and next on my list are Wakiki Pikake and Indian Coconut Nectar. And I want their candles and diffusers in every room of the house.

I'm not sure it's obvious, but I <3 nbsp="" p="" pacifica.="">
You can purchase the samples online at their website, but their regular line of products are also carried by Whole Foods, Ulta.com, Sephora.com (although their selection is lacking) and now, at Target and Target.com.

If you are similarly obsessed, comment below! :)

I am not affiliated with Pacifica, I just really love their stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment