Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Catch Up

Haven't really posted a lot in the last several weeks, what with it being the holidays and all. I've been sick, been kicking ass in my phlebotomy certification course, and pretty much eating chips like they're about to stop being made.

Yeah, I'm all healthy and awesome and shit.

Haven't hopped back on the TAGT train yet, and I hate to say it's the plan for the new year, because I think new year's resolutions are kind of useless. It's less about feeling pressure to make a big change with the new year, and just the nice sort of lining up of the want to get back into my old healthy habits, and that sort of thing being a little easier to execute in January. No big whoop.

My other hopes for post-holiday madness will be starting my garden from seed- at an appropriate time of year. Last year, I tried it months after I should have, then I was gone helping my sister recover from a wreck. This year, I should be employed and unable to flit off to play Florence Nightingale for ailing relatives. If I'm here to actually look after seedlings and plants, then my hope is I'll be here to harvest the suckers and make preserves and such. I have at least a few plans for posts about that in the new year, so check back :)

Anyway, hopefully everyone's holiday season is not causing too much stress or weight gain. I have a few more Christmas related posts on the way, and possibly some recipes, and maybe some Christmas memories posts. Hope your December is lovely so far :D

No comments:

Post a Comment