Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Gettting Back on the Horse

So, the last two weeks have been kind of a crapshoot, healthy habits-wise, and I'm tired of feeling like...crap.

To avoid the usual rambling post of  "Gee, I hope I do better next time!" I'm saying this: I intend to be back on TAGT this coming Monday. Perhaps this is nuts, given that Thanksgiving is four days later, but I've never really gained weight during the holidays (and if nothing else, I can call it my refuel meal. At least the things I like to eat aren't too far from the plan, anyway.)

I'll not only be restarting the Think and Grow Thin plan, I also plan to kind of do a sort of review of sorts of each chapter. Maybe something like "this works for me, this doesn't, you might try this." I honestly have not found that much info on this book or plan online, outside of Amazon reviews. I'll do (hopefully) shorter recaps of each day, any recipes I try, and just any sort of helpful tidbit I may stumble upon.

As for my previous entries, I think I am going to delete them, and maybe post a summarization of why it didn't work out the first time around. I believe in being honest about my failures, holding myself accountable, and if it helps someone else to know that I tried, failed, but have decided to try again, then I'm totally happy with how this all worked out, good, bad and ugly.

So check back Monday, when I intend/hope to have begun anew :) A month off, but better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment