Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

TAGT Day 6- Ehhhh

Sorry for the day late posting. I actually fell asleep at a decent hour last night. It didn't last all night, sadly, but I feel like I'm starting to catch up on much-needed rest.

My eating yesterday was totally off plan. I'd been toying with the idea of not having a refuel meal/day, but wound up having a straight up cheat day instead. No breakfast, Zaxby's for lunch (we'd never been, they just opened, and onion rings. Eeks.) We checked out a new Mexican grocer and the lovely proprieters gave me (but not Brian, aww haha) a free empañada de piña, which I would eat for breakfast on the regular if I could, and for dinner I had a Southwestern salad. Dessert was a sampling of Mexcian cookies and later on a yogurt. I recorded everything, and was still 900+ calories under goal. And ya gotta love Mexican coconut cookies...5 are a serving at only 120 calories. Their sugar content isn't outrageous, either.

According to plan, Saturday is supposed to be the day of the refuel meal (and not an entire day), but I figure, I half-assed that yesterday, so today is going to be as close to the plan as I can get (wasn't awake for breakfast. Oopsies.) The best thing I did yesterday was walking for a little over an hour, and hopefully we'll be out and about long enough today to do that again. Not that I can't go walking on my own, I just like it when exercise and my to-do list naturally converge. I'm also increasing my water intake, so even though week one has been far from ideal, I am slowly (molasses-covered sloth slowly) making little improvements that add up to a greater whole. And for that, I am proud and a little excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment