Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TAGT, Day 3

Just a quick update (I may do this everyday, helps with accountability)- today was an improvement over yesterday. Still not 100% but better. I had the dreaded breakfast protein shake (why oh why did I choose vanilla?!?), an apple roughly 2 hours after that. Then, I slept. All. Damn. Day. I woke with glaring pain in both ears, and I have just felt unwell since this past weekend. I thought my sleep last night would be better, but despite hauling my butt to bed at around 1am, trying to sleep while feeling like every breath was full of glass shards, sleep just wasn't going to happen. It could be the crazy weather of late. Or I'm developing asthma! What fun :| It's always something.

Anyway, I still had to do a bit of make-do where meals were concerned. I had lunch very late, and wound up eating a chicken breast sandwich, made with the smaller of the two Hummus is Yummus chicken breasts I made last night. It was really good, and made me think of all the after Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches I've eaten in my life. Dinner was a repeat of last night's (only the chicken was a new flavor), and I tried a little sprinkle of Mrs. Dash's Onion and Herb seasoning on my salad. I think trying new things- even though this plan seems to be the antithesis of that- is key to not getting fed up with this lifestyle. There are so many salt-free seasonings these days, that it should take a while before that happens. (Side note, anyone else tried the new Mrs. Dash seasoning packets? The option to have salt-free tacos is pretty exciting for me. That may be a refuel meal.)

Tomorrow, I am fully prepared for, thanks to Brian. I'll be trying a new veggie side dish, so check back tomorrow for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment